Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Someone's Special Day

I just wanted to acknowledge that someone in our family is having a special or maybe not so special birthday today. :)
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and I didn't want the day to pass without telling my sweet uncle happy birthday and that I love him very much.
HAPPY ??????? BDAY Uncle Bill.
Love,
Laurie and fam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all you Hesters, The cabin looks awsome, am looking forward to being to have the Cypert Reunions there again! Tell aunt Nena and Uncle Bobby that I think of them often and love them to pieces. Love you all, LaNell Cypert Shoemake

Anonymous said...

Happy BD Bill--Jeff and I were in Abilene Thursday so of course we couldn't resist a drive out to the lake on the way home. We peeked in the windows and think that you all have done a terrific job. I know you will have lots of fun times there!! Love, Jan and Jeff